Saturday, May 9, 2009

My model - Room & Narrative

This model was made by myself and chose to make its from ballsier wood and it is at a scale of 1:100. I have taken photos of the elevation, the plan view of the top floor and the bottom "hidden" room also known as the torture room, and close up of some rooms, I have taken photos of the corners of north east and north west for my 3D view. The house is embodying the exterior of a tall solid, normal man, the expression of this man standing tall, with narrow eyes and a hat to make him more mysterious, to the eyes of the audience hes Joe Normal, and therefore the house is plain and has the simple functions of a regular home.. but Inside is where the monstrosity lies..in particular the core of the house which is everyone of his abducted worst nightmare. the black hole is the elevator that is also constructed in my model taken the hostages to the floor below in the 'torture room' with no windows, no doors which means..no escape.






No comments:

Post a Comment