Saturday, May 9, 2009

Room & Narrative - Elevations, Plans & Isonometric drawings

The drawings I did for my project on room & narrative where at a scale of 1:100 and it was hand drawn. In these drawings you will see the elevations, plans and isonometric drawings of my design produced through my second narrative. Again, as I mentioned below in my previous blog entries..that my house was to resemble the man, ordinary yet odd, curious...on the outside and on the inside...deep evil. After my presentation on Wednesday I thought about what my tutor said and I see the point, I should have made the house look as inconspicuous as possible, with big large fake windows, a facade..a face..the mask that the man wears in everyday society, only to reveal inside just how tiny and narrow the windows really are and the lack of doors, I should have had a fake garage door too..normal houses have garages, in actual fact I had all of that, the face walls the doors even below and windows..to make it look like it was open and honest but really there would be walls within walls, I'm disappointed that I changed my mind..I guess its all a learning process. My narrative was a little hard to do my design on, I guess I could have benefited if i had a different narrative, again this is all experience, we learn from our mistakes, the most important thing is that I actually learned from this, it take many many years to develop what I like to call the genius in me, that architect's brain which I would do anything to develop, patients is the key.



No comments:

Post a Comment